Attorneys from the Labor Practice of Jackson Lewis LLP will discuss the significant labor relations implications of the 2012 election on the labor landscape in a one-hour webinar available beginning November 20 at www.jacksonlewis.com. The webinar is free of charge, no registration is required. Jackson Lewis e-subscribers will receive a special alert on the webinar.
Jackson Lewis attorneys will discuss and suggest steps for employer consideration on the following questions:
- Based on the results, is new legislation likely?
- Will there be additional Presidential Executive Orders?
- What will be the composition of the NLRB for the next four years – and what impact will it have on your organization?
- What about the Department of Labor?
- What will happen to the NLRB’s rulemaking initiatives such as those on notice posting and accelerated elections?
- Will the NLRB’s focus on protected concerted activity mean changes to employers’ policies on social media, class action waivers, confidentiality of investigations and other workplace programs?
- What about “Obamacare”?
- What should employers consider as possible post-election priorities?